Are you sick of your cable or satellite provider? A lot of people are, and more people are turning to Internet TV. So what is the deal with the iPazzPort system? It basically involves a wireless remote control which puts all of your online viewing into the palm of your hand. You can use the keyboard, shortcut keys, or even voice commands to look up your favorite shows, news channels, music, and apps. There’s even a built in alarm in case you’re the kind of person who falls asleep in front of the TV.
Do you use video conferencing software like Skype or Google Talk? iPazzPort is great for this use as well. The docking station for the remote also has a webcam on it. You can use this to talk to friends and family around the world. They’ll see you through the webcam on the docking station, and you can see their live stream on your TV. It’s almost like your loved one is right there in the room with you. Plus, you can use the camera when you are out to check in on your place, since it is always live. It basically doubles as a home monitoring system.
This is a quality piece of equipment which delivers the service it promises. Everything is fast and easy to use. You will get used to the intuitive system in no time. And it will save you a bunch of money compared to cable and satellite provides who only give you a small portion of these features. You won’t have to pay extra for a webcam or a home monitoring system. You don’t even need your alarm clock anymore. So many of the things that you want and need are built into this one unique system.
Of course, there are other less expensive options out there for Internet television – Google TV for example. Also, the new Google Chromecast is out. You’ll have to look into the features of these other services to decide if you would be happier with them. iPazzPort has some additional features that you may be happy to pay the extra money for, since many Internet TV options only provide online TV watching.
This system is Android based, so the apps that you can download are all for the Android operating system. There are preinstalled apps that can handle many of the features that you will want the system for, and then there are multiple stores, including the Google Play store, where you can customize your experience by adding more apps.
This system is all the entertainment that you love wrapped up in a way that you have never experienced before. You can communicate with others, be entertained, monitor your home, and work all from one device. The device is stylish and will look great in any room. The iPazzPort system is really made for people who value their time, but still want to be entertained.
- Elegant design suit for living room
- Numerous features as mini PC, Media Center, Game Station, VoIP Phone, Communication Center, IP Reader, eBook etc. that fit for different needs (watch live/pre-stored/online video, music, photo, game, voice/video call, internet surfing etc.)
- Standalone feature as alarm clock, phone, iradio, notification etc. that no need to interface with display (monitor, project or TV).
- Care design to encounter all interfaces (Wire/Wireless, AV/HDMI etc.) hence reduce unnecessary replacement of devices.
- Sit and relax with Wireless Speaker/Headset to keep privacy as well as prevent disturbance others at night for a distance up to 10 M (33 feet) away.
- Expendable of memory by Micro SD (up to max. of 32G) or HDD (up to max. of 500G)
- Support Voice/Video Chat (VoIP, Skype, WeChat etc.)
- Voice Enable Search (speech to text/command)
- Care Monitoring (Baby or elderly)
- Multi-language support
- Unlimited features as new apps generating everyday, just download interest apps and use it
- Monitor, TV or Projector with HDMI or RCA interface
- AC Power supply
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory：1G DDR3 Memory
- NAND Flash：4G (expandable up to 32G via SD Card slot)
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Voice keyboard/remote with up to 10M Range
- Built-in 802.11 B/G/N Wi-Fi and Ethernet Port
- Built-in 2 Mega Pixel Camera
- Built-in handsfree Speaker
- 1080 P HD Video
- 1 x Voice Keyboard charging portal
- 1 x Micro SD Slot
- 2 x USB A Type HOST 2.0
- 1 x 5V DC input
- 1 x Micro USB
- 1 x HDMI 1.4
- 1 x 3.5mm AV jack
- EFO iPazzPort Pearl Base Unit
- EFO iPazzPort Mini Wireless Voice Keyboard, touch pad, mouse, single touch remote control
- 5V/2A AC Power Adaptor (for EFO iPazzPort Pearl Base Unit)
- 4′ HDMI Cable
- 3.5 mm to RCA Cable (AV interface between EFO iPazzPort Pearl Base Unit and TV)
- USB-Micro USB Cable (for data connection)