Today in Lincoln Center Samsung had another one of their fun and fabulous EVENTS.
We were told: Unbox Your Phone
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is quite a beautiful device. They streamlined everything. The screen extends out to the edges and the home button is “hidden”. But you’ll have to wait…..This phone will be available April 21st In the United States and about a week later in the rest of the world..
Bixby AI assistant – Talk, See, Recommend, Remind
Aside from the big screen in a smaller device the MOST impressive feature is how darn FAST it is. That just blew me away. It’s SO fast it’s moving into the future….
Here’s a variety of accessories like this foldable keyboard.
Earbuds, cases, 360 camera, etc and so on….
- US: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.7 GHZ Quad)
- International: Samsung Exynos Octa core (2.35 GHz Quad + 1.9 GHZ Quad)
- Galaxy S8: 5.8-inch OLED, 2960 x 1440, 570ppi
- Galaxy S8 Plus: 6.2-inch OLED, 2960 x 1440, 529ppi
- Rear: 12-megapixel, OIS, F1.7
- Front: 8-megapixel, auto focus, F1.7
- Galaxy S8: 3,000 mAh
- Galaxy S8 Plus: 3,500 mAh
- Galaxy S8: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm, 155g
- Galaxy S8 Plus: 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm, 173g
- SD Card slot
Comes with AKG headphones
- Lock Type: Pattern, Pin, Password
- Biometrics Lock Type: Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- IP68 (Water resistant up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes)
You must be logged in to post a comment.